Friday, March 10, 2023

Revision. Exercises: a, an, the, or no article.

 Here are some exercises to practice using the indefinite articles "a" and "an" and the definite article "the," as well as leaving a blank for no article:

  1. _______ apple a day keeps the doctor away. Answer:

  2. My friend has _______ dog and _______ cat. Answer:

  3. I need to go to _______ store to buy some milk. Answer:

  4. Can I borrow _______ pen? Answer:

  5. My dad works at _______ university. Answer:

  6. I want to buy _______ new dress for the party. Answer:

  7. _______ elephant is a very large animal. Answer:

  8. She wants to be _______ astronaut when she grows up. Answer:

  9. _______ pizza that we had last night was delicious. Answer:

  10. I'm going to _______ gym after work. Answer:

No comments:

Post a Comment