Friday, March 10, 2023

Here are 20 more exercises:

 Here are 20 more exercises:

  1. _______ elephant never forgets. Answer:

  2. She is _______ lawyer. Answer:

  3. My dad has _______ red car. Answer:

  4. We went to _______ beach yesterday. Answer:

  5. _______ English language can be difficult to learn. Answer:

  6. I bought _______ orange at the grocery store. Answer:

  7. _______ moon is full tonight. Answer:

  8. He wants to buy _______ new phone. Answer:

  9. Can you give me _______ hand with this? Answer:

  10. I'm going to _______ concert next week. Answer:

  11. She is studying _______ biology in college. Answer:

  12. _______ sun is shining today. Answer:

  13. I need to buy _______ new shoes. Answer:

  14. My friend is _______ artist. Answer:

  15. We saw _______ movie last night. Answer:

  16. _______ internet has changed the way we communicate. Answer:

  17. He is _______ engineer. Answer:

  18. Can you give me _______ advice? Answer:

  19. _______ coffee that I had this morning was delicious. Answer:

  20. She is looking for _______ job. Answer:

No comments:

Post a Comment