Tuesday, March 14, 2023

no= not a/any

  Here are ten more examples:

  1. Why didn't you come to the party last night? Answer: Because I had no one to go with.

  2. Why don't you eat meat? Answer: Because I have no interest in it.

  3. Why aren't you wearing your new shoes? Answer: Because I have no occasion to wear them.

  4. Why didn't you apply for the job? Answer: Because I had no qualifications for it.

  5. Why don't you have a pet? Answer: Because I have no space in my apartment.

  6. Why didn't you go to the gym today? Answer: Because I had no energy.

  7. Why didn't you finish the project on time? Answer: Because I had no help from my team.

  8. Why don't you watch horror movies? Answer: Because I have no stomach for them.

  9. Why don't you have a car? Answer: Because I have no need for it.

  10. Why didn't you buy the expensive dress? Answer: Because I had no money for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment