Tuesday, February 8, 2022

6.How to avoid making 100 mistakes

 6.Back and again. 

When used with a verb, back suggests a return to an earlier situation or a movement in the opposite direction. 

Kur perdoret me nje folje,back, sygjeron nje kthim te nje situate te meparshme ose nje levizje ne drejtim te kundert. 



  • Give me my watch back.(NOT Give me my watch again. )         (Dhe jo ma jep perseri oren time) 

  • Take your money back. 

  • Put the book back on the shelf when you have finished with it. 

  • These mangoes aren’t good. I am taking them back to the shop. 


When used with a verb, again suggests repetition. 

  Kur perdoret me nje folje , again, sygjeron perseritje. 


  • I did not hear what you said.Please say it again. 

  • That was a lovely song.Can you play it again? 


No comments:

Post a Comment