Monday, September 15, 2014

FUTURE TENSES


Q1 What …… be doing this time tomorrow?

(a) were you                  (b) did you                    (c) have you                  (d) will you

Q2 …… go if you like because I have to do some shopping.

(a) I’m                       (b) I’d                   (c) I’ll                       (d) I’ve

Q3 I…… simply wait until  she comes back.

(a) was                       (b) am                        (c) shall                     (d) do

Q4 He was quite definite about it and assured me he …… come.

(a) wil                            (b) shall                       (c) should                      (d) would

Q5 If they …… arrive late, they will have to get their own metal.

(a) do                            (b) had                        (c) would                      (d) will

Q6 I really hope I …… see you again.

(a) did                                 (b) shall                       (c) should                          (d) would

Q7 What …… happen to the family if he loses all his money?

(a) does                            (b) did                          (c) will                             (d) is

Q8 ……. be buying the house or haven’t you decided yet ?

(a) Did you                          (b) Have you                       (c) Were you                        (d) Will you

Q9 I’m sure they …… get married and live happily ever afterwards.

(a) did                         (b) have                         (c) will                      (d) would

Q10 What do you ……  to do when you leave school ?


(a) wanted                          (b) wanting                          (c) wants                             (d) want

No comments:

Post a Comment