Tuesday, September 9, 2014

  • Hi everyone,
  • Your holidays are coming over this week. The first day of the new school year is at your back door.
  • Most of you still want a few more days away from school. That will not be bad at all, but they will be over some day and the story comes from the beginning. Anyway, some very important issues are on the away waiting for each one of you to decide.
  • So, spend time practicing and studying as early and as much as you can. Setting aside a certain time each day is best.
  • Force yourself to spend small increments of time studying every day before it is too late.
  • Take the study time into your hands and leave us astonished.
  • You can do that. 
  • Just start.

  • ENGLISH GRAMMAR TENSES (2)


    Q1 Mike : Please go away. I’m ….. a letter. I need some quiet.

    (a) written                   (b) wrote                   (c) writing                           (d) will write

    Q2 Sarah: I ……. I won’t make a sound.

    (a) promise                      (b) am promising                 (c) did promise                (c) promised

    Q3 Mike: That’s what you always ……

    (a) said                    (b) are saying               (c) had said                  (d) say

    Q4 Sarah: I know but this time I ….. it.

    (a) have meant                   (b) mean                      (c) had meant                   (d) will mean

    Q5 Mike: I don’t honestly think you ….. telling the truth.

    (a) were                       (b) had been                 (c) are                         (d) will be

    Q6 Sarah: At least …… me a chance.

    (a) give                      (b) gave                  (c) giving                    (d) are giving

    Q7 Mike: If I …….., I know I shall regret it.

    (a) have                       (b) do                        (c) had                   (d) were

    Q8 Sarah: No, you ……

    (a) didn’t                    (b) haven’t                       (c) couldn’t                    (d) won’t

    Q9 Mike: All right. You …… stay as long as you don’t make any noise.

    (a) will                     (b) could                              (b) can                      (d) will

    Q10 Sarah: Thank you very much. I shall be as quiet as a mouse but……. just put the TV on.


    (a) I’d                    (b) I’ll                    (c) I’ve                          (d) I’m

    No comments:

    Post a Comment