Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hi everyone,

It was really relaxing today. Only a few things to do. There were quite a few people to see and this is what I was told by one of them:

"Remember that if you have walked through a park and have not seen the flowers there but have simply been amazed by the number of people going back and forth, you have not felt the breath of life, so live life more abundantly with closer contact with the life power in the nature".

Enjoy the following lines.


fm



A spoilt day


I will never be happy
if I have no control over my emotions,
if my day is spoilt
by a scratch on my car,
an angry word at home,
a mini-crisis at work,
an unkept appointment,
a less-than-perfect result,
a wrinkled stocking
or a crooked tie.
I will never be happy
if I am the victim of my own emotions,

a slave of my own desires,
a prisoner of overgrown expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment