Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hi there,

Today is your third day on the same line of exercises. If you chance to see it now, please try to finish the others before this one.

fm

A HOLIDAY REPORT

Q1 Yesterday I …… to an archeological site because I want to be an archeologist.

(a) go                                        (b) went                               (c) visited

Q2 The problems I have ……. the language are to do with spelling.

(a) on                                        (b) to                                     (c) with

Q3 If I want to pass my exams, I ……. study very hard.

(a) can                                    (b) must                                      (c) will


Q4 The …… thing of all difficulties in a language is vocabulary.

(a) worst                                 (b) bad                                         (c) worse

Q5 I have been …… English for 5 years.

(a) study                                (b) trying                                       (c) learning

Q6 When we walked into the school, we saw that the students were working very…….

(a) hardly                              (b) hard                                            (c) easy

Q7 Most people don’t want to study Latin because it is a …….. language.

(a) death                               (b) old                                               (c) dead

Q8 I’ve forgotten the name of my teacher but I thing it’s something like………

(a) brown                                  (b) Smith                                    (c) jones

Q9 What is the name of ……… you put tea into ?

(a) think                                    (b) thing                                         (c) thinking


Q10 I ….. a lot of presents for my birthday.


(a) got                                           (b) became                         (c) become 

No comments:

Post a Comment