Friday, August 29, 2014

Hi there,

Who has not heard that laughter is a common remedy for all ailments? Scholars always advise us to leave some room for it in our daily life. No matter how dire our life may seem at a given moment, never forget to take a break to laugh. Not only will we feel better, but we'll live longer. Who doesn't want it?
Enjoy what comes following,

Park in the sun

Park in the sun
In reality I don’t have such a long time on this world.
Between the eternity before my birth and the eternity
after my death, I am given such a short time for parking
on our little planet.
I have my own parking meter.
I can’t put back its hand. Neither can I make it give me
more time by popping in a few more coins.
My parking time here is relentlessly limited. There is
not a single thing I can do about it. My life is like  my
name written in the sand: a tiny breeze and it is gone.
So what should you do?
Don’t whatever you do cry about it. Try to park your
life in the sun and not in a wasps’ nest of quarrels and
wrangles, of nerve-wracking worries and problems.
Make beautiful days! Be enthusiastic about light, about
life,about good people and about good things. Be
friendly and warm to the old man who knows that his
parking time is nearly over. Be warm towards the sick,
the handicapped, the dispossessed, the disillusioned,
the cheated and the many unhappy folk who no longer
have a place in the sun.Make beautiful days for them
and for the people around you. You have to do
nothing more to be happy in yourself.

Park in the sun and the parking meter tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment