Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Interrogative determiners 'which' and 'what' Përcaktuesit ‘which’ dhe ‘what’

 Interrogative determiners 'which' and 'what' 

Përcaktuesit ‘which’ dhe ‘what’ 

 

The interrogative de terminers are which and what. 

 

 

which is a specific determiner 

which është një përcaktor specifik 

  • Here are three books. Which book do you think is the most interesting? 

  • They have four boys. Which boy is the oldest? 

  • I can’t remember which house Janet lives in. 

  • Which restaurant did you go to? 

  

 

what is a general determiner 

what është një përcaktor i përgjithshëm 

  • What food do you like? 

  • I don’t know what job she does. 

 

 

Choose the best word. 

Zgjidhni fjalën e duhur. 

  1. A: Have we got any ice cream in the freezer?  

B: Yes, vanilla or strawberry. ___ would you prefer? 

  • Which 

  • What 

 

 

  1. A: Hello, sir. Passport, please. ___ the purpose of your visit?  

B: Oh, I'm just visiting some friends. 

  • Which is 

  • What's 

 

 

  1. A: I grew up in a little town called Letchworth 

B: Really? I know Letchworth. ___ school did you go to? 

  • Which 

  • What 

 

 

  1. A: I really need to see you tomorrow or on Thursday. It's urgent.  

B: Well, either day is OK for me. ___ day is best for you? 

  • Which 

  • What 

 

 

  1. A: ___ your favourite kind of music?  

B: Well, I love music from the sixties. I'm a big fan of the Beatles. 

  • Which is 

  • What's 

 

B: Well, I love music from the sixties. I'm a big fan of the Beatles.  

A: Me too. ___ your favourite album? 

  • Which is 

  • What's 

 

 

  1. A: Can I help you? Are you here for the new English class?  

B: That's right, but I don't know ___ room to go to. 

  • which 

  • what 

 

 

  1. A: I'm looking for a new pair of jeans. Blue ones.  

B: Fine. ___ size are you looking for? 

  • Which 

  • What 

No comments:

Post a Comment