Tuesday, April 19, 2022

‘one’ and ‘ones’ ‘nje’ dhe ‘disa,keta,ata’

 one and ones 

njedhe disa,keta,ata 

 

 

We use one (singular) and ones (plural): 

Ne përdorim one (njëjës) dhe ones (shumës): 

 

  • after an adjective: 

pas një mbiemri: 

  • See those two girls? Helen is the tall one and Jane is the short one. 

  • Which is your car, the red one or the blue one? 

  • My trousers are torn. I need some new ones. 

 

  • after the: 

pas nyjës shquese the: 

  • See those two girls? Helen is the one on the left. 

  • Lets look at the photographs – the ones you took in Paris. 

 

  • after which in questions: 

pas which në pyetje: 

  • You can borrow a book. Which one do you want? 

  • Which ones are yours? 

 

 

 

 

   Match the expressions to make eight conversations. 

   Lidhni shprehjet për të formuar tetë biseda. 

 

Hes the one in the pink shirt. 

Of course. Take the big blue one. 

Do you mean the ones from Egypt? 

Yes, Id like a new wallet. A leather one. 

Sure. Which ones do you want to take? 

Maybe you should buy some new ones. 

Certainly. Which one is it? 

Shes the one talking to Enrico. 

 

 

Whos Enrico? 

 

 

And whos Sally? 

 

 

Can I see your holiday photos? 

 

 

Can you put my shoes in your suitcase? 

 

 

Can I borrow an umbrella? 

 

 

Can I have my coat, please? 

 

 

Can I help you, sir? 

 

 

These shoes are really uncomfortable. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   Can you remember the conversations from the last exercise? Complete them with the correct words. 

   A mund ti kujtoni bisedat nga ushtrimi i fundit? Plotësojini ato me fjalët e sakta. 

  1. A: Whos Enrico? 

B: Hes ____________ in the pink shirt. 

 

  1. A: And whos Sally? 

B: Shes __________ talking to Enrico. 

 

  1. A: Can I see your holiday photos? 

B: Do you mean __________- from Egypt? 

 

  1. A: Can you put my shoes in your suitcase? 

B: Sure. ________ do you want to take? 

 

  1. A: Can I borrow an umbrella? 

B: Of course. Take ________ big blue  

 

  1. A: Can I have my coat, please? 

B: Certainly. ________is it? 

 

  1. A: Can I help you, sir? 

B: Yes, Id like a new wallet. A leather _________. 

 

  1. A: These shoes are really uncomfortable. 

B: Maybe you should buy new __________. 

No comments:

Post a Comment