Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Lesson 75



 any dhe no : ndajfolje 

any / no + krahasor 
any / no different 
any / no good / use 

  1. any dhe no me krahasorët 

Any mund të modifikojë/cilësojë krahasorëtKjo mund të bëhet në pyetjetnë fjalitë mohuese si dhe 
pas if  
  • Can you go any faster? 
  • You don’t look any older than your daughter. 
(You don’t look at all older…-‘Nuk dukeni aspak më e madhe se…’) 
  • If I were any younger. I’d fall in love with you. 

Edhe no mund të përdoret po në këtë mënyrë (POR JO some). 

  • I’m afraid the weather’s no better then yesterday. 

  1. any / no different 

Si any ashtu edhe no mund të vendosen bashkë me different. 

  • This school isn’t any different from the last one. 
  • ‘Is John any better?’ ‘No different. Still very ill.’ 

  1. any / no good : any / no use 

Vini re shprehjet any good / use dhe no good / use.

  • Was the film any good? 
  • This watch is no use. It keeps stopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment