Saturday, March 11, 2017

Good evening there,

Another week is coming over filled with a lot of stories for each one.

As soon as you leave from the class, I feel proud of you all. 
I feel proud of what I experience out of the time we pass together and the great hopes you leave behind.

I wish I were your age!

We have often been talking about reading and I totally agree with what most of you say about it.
                                  First of all, reading is fun. 

I feel really good because it was not me who said it,but it was one of you.
It is nice to see all your modern devices in your hands but is is even nicer to see that you are willing to start your corner of reading.

As such, this evening, I will simply add a fable to read and I will be looking forward to your suggestions for the coming days.

With the large variety of genres, there’s something for everyone. Fancy some action? A drama in which you can find characters to identify with, because you feel sad and lonely? Something more down-to-earth, like a reportage about a country or a historical period you’re interested in? Just find the right shelf at the library.

Have  a great evening!

fm


The Wolf & the Crane

A Wolf had been feasting too greedily, and a bone had stuck crosswise in his throat. He could get it neither up nor down, and of course he could not eat a thing. Naturally that was an awful state of affairs for a greedy Wolf.
So away he hurried to the Crane. He was sure that she, with her long neck and bill, would easily be able to reach the bone and pull it out.
"I will reward you very handsomely," said the Wolf, "if you pull that bone out for me."
The Crane, as you can imagine, was very uneasy about putting her head in a Wolf's throat. But she was grasping in nature, so she did what the Wolf asked her to do.
When the Wolf felt that the bone was gone, he started to walk away.
"But what about my reward!" called the Crane anxiously.
"What!" snarled the Wolf, whirling around. "Haven't you got it? Isn't it enough that I let you take your head out of my mouth without snapping it off?"

Expect no reward for serving the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment