Monday, April 20, 2020

  1. Lesson 25

    (to be continued )
    Para se te filloni kete mesim shikoni numurin 24 me poshte.)

    Ndajfolje emfatizimi – emphasising adverbs. 
Këto ndajfolje modifikojnë/cilësojnë fjalë ose shprehje të vecanta të një fjalie dhe vendosen pikërisht përpara tyre. Shembuj: very, extremely, terribly, just, almost, really, right. 
  • I’ll see you in the pub just before eight o’clock. 
  • She walked right past me. 
  • We all thought she sang very well. 


  1.   Pozicioni qëndror: rregulla të hollësishme 

Ndajfoljet që shkojnë në pozicion qëndror  vendosen zakonisht pas foljeve ndihmëse, pra pas am / are / is / was / were dhe përpara foljeve të tjera. 
  • She has never written to me. 
  • The discussion was mainly about money. 
  • It certainly looks like rain. 
Kur foljet ndihmëse janë dy apo më shumë, ndajfolja shkon zakonisht pas të parës. 
  • You have definitely been working too hard. 
  • She would never have been promoted if she hadn’t changed jobs. 
Por ka edhe pozicione të tjera të mundura, vecanërisht kur pjesa e parë e shprehjes foljore është një ndihmëse modale , used to ose have to. 
  • They sometimes must be bored. (OSE: They must sometimes be bored.) 
  • She could have easily been killed.(OSE: She could easily have been killed.) 
  • We always used to go to the seaside in May.(OSE: We used always to go…  OSE: We used to always go…) 
Kur ndajfoljet e përmbushjes apo të mënyrës shkojnë në pozicion qëdror, ato vendosen zakonisht pas të gjitha foljeve ndihmëse. 
  • will have completely finished by next June. 
  • Do you think the repair has been properly done? 
  • When I saw her, she was being well looked after. 
  • This time next week I’ll be happily working in my garden. 
Kur një folje ndihmëse përdoret e vetme në vend të një shprehjeje të plotë foljore, pas saj vendosim një ndajfolje të pozicionit qëndror. 
  • ‘Are you happy?’  ‘I certainly am. 
  • I don’t trust politicians. I never have, and I never will. 

  1.  Ndajfoljet e pozicionit qëndror me folje negative 
Në fjalitë negative, në rast se ndajfolet emfatizojnë negativin ato vendosen përgjithësisht përpara not; përndryshe ato vendosen pas saj. Krahaso: 
  • I certainly do not agree. 
  • I do not often have headaches. 
Me disa ndajfolje të dyja pozicionet janë të mundura, shpesh herë me ndryshime kuptimi ndërmjet tyre. Krahaso: 
  • I don’t really like her. (shpreh mospëlqim të butë) 
  • I really don’t like her. (shpreh mospëlqim të fortë) 
Kur ndajfoljet vendosen përpara not, ato mund të vendosen gjithashtu edhe përpara foljes së parë ndihmëse; sidoqoftë ato vendosen gjithnjë përpara dosë . 
  • I probably will not be there. (OSE: I will probably not be there.) 
  • He probably does not know. (JO: He does probably not know.) 
Përpara një forme të apostrofuar negative është i mundur vetëm një pozicion. 
  • probably won’t be there. 

  1.   Ndajfolje qëndrore me folje emfatike – with emphatic adverbs 
Kur duam të emfatizojmë foljet ndihmëse ose am/are/is/was/were, shumica e ndajfoljeve të pozicionit qëndror vendosen përpara tyre dhe JO prapa. Krahaso: 
  • She has certainly made him angry                    She certainly HAS made him angry. 
  • I’m really sorry.                                                  I really AM sorry. 
  • ‘Polite people always say thank-you.              Yes, well, I always DO say thank-you.’ 



     The Foolish Donkey




    A salt seller used to carry the salt bag on his donkey to the market every day.

    On the way they had to cross a stream. One day the donkey suddenly tumbled down the stream and the salt bag also fell into the water. The salt dissolved in the water and hence the bag became very light to carry. The donkey was happy. 

    Then the donkey started to play the same trick every day.
    The salt seller came to understand the trick and decided to teach a lesson to it. The next day he loaded a cotton bag on the donkey.
    Again it played the same trick hoping that the cotton bag would be still become lighter.
    But the dampened cotton became very heavy to carry and the donkey suffered. It learnt a lesson. It didn’t play the trick anymore after that day, and the seller was happy.

    Moral of the story: 

    Luck won’t favor always.

No comments:

Post a Comment