Friday, January 25, 2019

Lesson 12


Hello there,

The weather in the following days of January is predicted to bring on some truly wintry weather.  As Mother Nature reminds us of her power, I want to share with you a lesson which will probably be a change for you all.

Enjoy a very nice weekend at home.

fm


12 adjectives: complementation-mbiemrat: komplementimi


Shumë mbiemra mund të ndiqen nga plotësa- ‘complements’ , që janë fjalë dhe shprehje të cilat plotësojnë kuptimin e tyre. Jo të gjithë mbiemrat ndiqen nga i njëjti lloj komplementi. Disa mund të ndiqen nga parafjalë + emra / -ing. * I’m interested in cookery. * I’m interested in learning to cook.

Disa prej tyre mund të ndiqen nga forma paskajore e foljes.

* You don’t look happy to see me.
* The soup is ready to eat.

Paskajorja mund të ketë kryefjalën e vet të paraprirë nga for.

* I’m anxious for her to get a good education.
( = I’m anxious that she sould get a good education. )

Disa mbiemra mund të ndiqen edhe nga një fjali.

* I’m glad that you were able to come.
* It’s important that everybody should feel comfortable.

Shumë mbiemra mund të kenë më shumë se një lloj komplementi/plotësi.

* I’m pleased about her promotion.
* I’m pleased that we seem to agree.

Struktura mbiemër + plotës rrallë herë vendoset përpara një emri.

* He’s a difficult person to understand.
(JO: He’s a difficult to understand person. )


No comments:

Post a Comment