Wednesday, January 16, 2019


Dear students,

When it comes to education and studying there is always room to talk. Life gives everyone certain ways to follow education. Unfortunately, most don't! To those who like, I would suggest that education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.

fm

Lesson 8

8  according to 
Acording to Harry’ do të thotë: ‘Nëse ajo cfarë thotë Harry është e vërtetë’ , ‘sipas Harrit’ . Kini parasysh që after nuk përdoret me këtë kuptim. 
  • According to Harry, it’s a good film. (JO: After Harry, …) 
Mendimet dhe opinionet zakonisht nuk jepen me ‘according to’. Krahaso: 
  • According to Joan, the people accros the road are moving. 
                        (Nëse ajo cfarë thotë Xhoan është e vërtetë, …) 
  • According to the timetable, the train gets in at 8.27. 
  • In my opinion, she’s sick.   (JO: According to me, …)

No comments:

Post a Comment