Thursday, December 1, 2022

The past of have got and have

 The past of have got and have 


I had 

You had 

He/she/it had 

We had 

You had 

They had 

Did I have? 

Did you have? 

Did he/she/it have? 

Did we have? 

Did you have? 

Did they have? 

I did not (didn´t) have 

You did not (didn´t) have 

He/she/it did not (didn´t) have 

We did not (didn´t) have 

You did not (didn´t) have 

They did not (didn´t) have 


When she was young she had long fair hair.                                                        

   We didn´t have a car when I was a child.                     

What time did you have breakfast this morning? 



Present perfect and Future 


I have had a lot of problems this year.                                  

  How long have you had that car?                         

I think I´ll have a bath now.       

I don´t know if we will have time to see your mother. 



Have and be 


We use be, not have, with hungry, thirsty, hot, warm and cold; and to talk about age, size and color. 


Ne perdorim foljen jam dhe jo kam me: i uritur, nxehte, ngrohte, dhe ftohte; dhe per te folur rreth moshes,permases dhe ngjyres. 


ShapeShapeI´m hungry. (I have hungry.)                                                     Are you thirsty? (Have you …?)     

 If you´re cold, put a sweater on.     

   

Shape He´s 27. (He has 27.)                                What size are your shoes?                     What color is her car? 

No comments:

Post a Comment