Thursday, December 1, 2022

Present progressive

 Present progressive 


I am (I´m ) looking 

You are (you´re) looking  

He/she/it is (he´s) looking 

We are (we´re) looking 

You are (you´re) looking 

They are (they´re) looking 

Am I looking? 

Are you looking? 

Is he/she/it looking? 

Are we looking? 

Are you looking? 

Are they looking? 

I am not (I´m not) looking 

You are not (you´re not/you aren´t) looking 

He etc. is not (he´s not/he isn´t) looking 

We are not /we´re not/we aren´t) looking 

You are not (you´re not/you aren´t) looking 

They are not (they´re not/they aren´t) looking 


I´m looking for a blue sweater.   

   

ShapeEverybody is looking up. (Everybody are …)     


Halil and Vasil are wearing green suits.     

                                                       

Shape ´Is the commentator looking?´ ´(Is looking the commentator?) ´Yes, he is.´ ´No, he isn´t.´    

  

ShapeWhat is the woman in the red dress doing? (What is doing the woman …)  

     

 I´m not working today. 

     

The price of bread is going up.

    

 People are getting taller.     

                          

What are you doing tomorrow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment