Sunday, December 6, 2020

Lesson 136

  come dhe go

1.     vend i folësit/dëgjuesit

 

Come përdoret për lëvizjet drejt vendit ku ndodhet folësi apo dëgjuesi.

-      ‘Maria, would you come here, please?’  -‘I’m coming.’ (JO: …I’m going.)

-      When did you come to live here?

-      Can I come and sit on your lap?

 

Go përdoret për të përshkruar lëvizjet drejt cdo vendi tjetër.

-      I want to go and live in Greece.

-      Let’s go and see Peter and Diane.

-      In 1577, he went to study in Rome.

 

2.     vend i folësit/dëgjuesit në të shkuarën ose në të ardhmen

 

Can mund të përdoret për të përshkruar lëvizjet drejt vendit ku folësi apo dëgjuesi ndodhej apo do të ndodhet në kohën e lëvizjes.

 Krahaso:

-      What time did I come to see you in the office yesterday?

went to your office yesterday, but you weren’t in.

-      Will you come and visit me in hospital when I have my operation?

He’s going into hospital next week.

-      Susan can’t come to your birthday party.

She’s going to see her mother.

 

Come (with) mund të përdoret për të përshkruar bashkim me lëvizjen që bën folësi/dëgjuesi, ndonëse për të përshkruar lëvizjen në vetvete qe përdorur go.

-      We’re going to the cinema tonight. Would you like to come with us?

 

 

3.     come to

 

Come to mund të përdoret me kuptimin ‘arrij në…’.

-      Carry straight on till you come to a crossroads.

 

Come from përdoret (në të tanishmen) me kuptimin ‘jam nga…’ , pra për të treguar origjinën e dikujt.

-      She comes from Scotland, but her mother’s Welsh.

-      Originally I come from Hungary, but I lived here for twenty years. (JO: Originally I came from Hungary…)


No comments:

Post a Comment