Friday, December 4, 2020

Further structures with the same idea.

   struktura të tjera

 

All(that) dhe shprrehjet me thing mund të përdoren në ‘fjalitë e ndara’ pothuaj njëlloj si edhe what.


-      All I want is a home somewhere.

-      All I did was (to) touch the window, and it broke.

-      All you need is love.

-      The only thing I remember is a terrible pain in my head.

-      The first thing is to make some coffee.

-      My first journey abroad is something I shall never forget.

 

Shprehjet e kohës mund të emfatizohen me It was not untildhe me it was only when… 


-      It was not until I met you that I knew real happiness.

-      It was only when I read the letter that I realised what was happening.

 

Në fillim të një ‘cleft sentence’ , this dhe that zëvendësojnë shpesh herë here dhe there të emfatizuara. 


Krahaso:


-      You pay here.

This is where you pay. (OSE: Here is where you pay.)

-      We live there.

That’s where we live. (OSE: There’s where we live.)

No comments:

Post a Comment